Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com
Over the past few decades, researchers identified poor sleep as a primary risk factor for several physical and mental ailments. In fact, sleep experts believe that poor sleep will wreak havoc on the normal functioning of your organs – regardless of how balanced your diet is or how physically active you are. In this article, we will briefly cover the definition of healthy sleep, as well as the potential side effects of poor sleep.
The Definition Of Healthy Sleep
According to the National Sleep Foundation , healthy sleep consists of several elements, including:
• Short duration (15-20 minutes or less) between lying on the bed and falling asleep
• Regular sleep that lasts 7–9 hours every day
• Non-interrupted sleep during the night
• Feeling energized and refreshed in the morning
• Being able to be productive the next day without periods of exhaustion
• The absence of any abnormal behavior associated with sleep, such as snoring, sleep apnea, or restlessness.
By far, insomnia is the most prevalent sleep disorder out there. The causes of this condition are multifactorial and include chronic anxiety, stress, and poor sleep hygiene. According to statistics, around 24-36% of insomniacs suffer from a type of anxiety disorder.  Moreover, researchers identified sleep disorders to have a primary role in many medical conditions, including depression, neurodegenerative diseases (e.g., Alzheimer’s disease), and heart disease.
 Sleep Foundation: “What Is Healthy Sleep?” https://www.sleepfoundation.org/articles/what-healthy-sleep
 Staner, L. (2003). Sleep and anxiety disorders. Dialogues in clinical neuroscience, 5(3), 249. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181635/
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: