Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
image © – Wikipedia PD
After ending up in a coma, Paul Francois spent 11 years wrestling with chemical manufacturing giant, Monsanto, a company with a 2014 market value of $58 billion. Paul Francois is a regular French cereal crop Farmer. Like many other farmers, he used herbicides to kill weeds. In 2004, he used the weed killer – Lasso. Lasso is one of the trademark names for the chemical Alachlor. Shortly after using Monsanto’s product, he got very sick.
After using Monsanto’s herbicide, Paul Francois suffered headaches, memory loss, and stammering speech. He was admitted to the hospital and fell into a coma. Medical tests showed that he had permanent brain damage. Paul Francois’ first court case against Monsanto was in 2005. Finally, in 2012, the court found Monsanto liable for the injuries Paul suffered. Monsanto appealed, yet in 2015 the French court upheld the Farmer’s claims and mandated that he be fully compensated. 
Since 2006, the use of alachlor as a herbicide has been banned in the European Union. It is also a controlled substance under Australian law and is listed as a Schedule 7 (Dangerous Poison) substance. However, it is the second most widely used herbicide in the United States, with particularly heavy use on corn and soybeans in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wisconsin. 
The chemical, just like all other herbicides, was meant to kill weeds. Farmers use herbicides to make their lives easier, not to make them sick – however, there are obvious risks involved with the handling of such toxic chemicals.
Here are the other dangers of the chemical: 
Monsanto was formed in 1901 and began with manufacturing chemical food additives including saccharin. They also make plastics, like PCBs, insecticides, and herbicides like RoundUp. Monsanto claims that their goal is to improve agriculture. They do so by making chemicals that are intended to increase crop production.
The company also manufactured or helped make the following: 
1. Polystyrene – a manufactured plastic that has been blamed for damaging the environment.
2. Nuclear weapons – have caused massive deaths and horrible injuries.
3. DDT – a cancer-causing insecticide that is regarded as particularly harmful to wildlife.
4. Agent Orange – a herbicide most notable sprayed over Vietnam during the war and blamed for millions of illnesses, disabilities, and birth defects in one of the worst atrocities ever seen.
5. Aspartame – an artificial sweetener linked to obesity, autism, and cancer.
6. Glyphosate / RoundUp – a weedkiller now linked to cancer and listed as a “probable human carcinogen” by the IARC. 
7. rGBH – Bovine growth hormone.
As for Alachlor: You are quite possibly drinking small amounts of this chemical that has been banned throughout Europe – as EPA’s Pesticides in Ground Water Database reports detections of alachlor in groundwater at concentrations above the maximum contaminant level in at least 15 U.S. states. 
Why Monsanto continues to produce chemicals that are so clearly harmful to humans and the environment is dumbfounding.
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: