Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
There’s no denying that instant noodles are highly convenient. They are the perfect meal for anyone looking for something tasty, inexpensive, and easy to prepare. But as you slurp that string of noodles at the comfort of your home or office, take a step back and think about what you’re consuming. Are you willing to substitute your health for convenience? Before you answer this question, consider these four health risks of instant noodles:
1. Unhealthy Amounts of Sodium: Most types of instant noodles lack key nutrients such as fiber and protein. Instead, the products come laden with high amounts of sodium (up to 2,700mg per serving), carbohydrates, and fats. While sodium is essential in our body, too much of the mineral increases the risk of stroke, heart disease, and high blood pressure. 
2. Toxic Preservative: Tertiary butylhydroquinone (TBHQ) is a relatively common preservative in processed foods such as instant noodles – and a potentially toxic compound. Studies show that prolonged exposure to TBHQ can cause delirium (feeling of suffocation), tinnitus (ringing in ears), nausea, vomiting, neurological damage, and even damage DNA. 
3. Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) Content: Instant noodles contain MSG – a food additive to enhance flavor – which can cause nerve damage and potentially trigger or worsen Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s diseases, learning disabilities, among other mental health issues. 
4. Increased Risk of Metabolic Syndrome: According to a study in The Journal of Nutrition, women who consumed instant noodles twice a were 68% more likely to develop metabolic syndrome.  This is a condition that increases the risk of suffering from stroke, diabetes, and heart diseases.
Please note that this content should never be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinicians.
 Choi, H. Y. et al. 2015. Salt Sensitivity and Hypertension: A Paradigm Shift from Kidney Malfunction to Vascular Endothelial Dysfunction https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4520886/.
 Eskandani, M. et al. 2014. Cytotoxicity and DNA damage properties of tert-butylhydroquinone (TBHQ) food additive. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24491735.
 Xiong, J. S. et al. 2009. Deciphering the MSG controversy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2802046/.
 Shin, H. J. et al. 2014. Instant noodle intake and dietary patterns are associated with distinct cardiometabolic risk factors in Korea. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24966409.
Image For Pinterest:
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: