Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com. Image source – Pixabay (PD).
1. Increases Flexibility: Daily gardening activity exercises multiple parts of your body. Whether it’s lifting, bending, or any other constant movement for 30 minutes, the body becomes more and more flexible.
2. Strengthens Joints: Gardening as a daily exercise ensures constant movement, which is good for joints – with the sun providing the all-important vitamin D leading to much stronger bones.
3. Decreases Blood Pressure: The 30 minutes spent gardening is physical activity that helps either prevent or control high blood pressure. Gardening is actually recommended by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. 
4. Regulates Cholesterol Levels: As is with blood pressure, physical activity combined with healthy eating helps manage cholesterol levels in the body.
5. Lower Risk of Diabetes: Diabetes, being a lifestyle disease, makes it avoidable with the right choices. With gardening, you grow your own healthy and natural food, significantly lowering the risk of diabetes – whether you already have it or not.
6. Slows Osteoporosis: A disease that comes with age, osteoporosis is essentially the weakening of bones. While the onset is undetectable, getting that daily dose of daily vitamin D will slow the weakening of the bones.
7. Burns Calories: All that activity when gardening is bound to help in burning quite a few calories.  In men, digging burns 197 calories, while in women, it burns 150 calories. Planting burns 157 calories in men while burning 135 calories in women. For weeding, while men burn 157 calories, women burn almost the same amount with 156.
Please note that this content should never be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinicians.
 Your Guide To Lowering Blood Pressure (2006) https://ghk.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/11/54ff77204744d_-_hbp_low.pdf.
 Physical Activity for a Healthy Weight (2019) https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/physical_activity/index.html?s_cid=tw_ob387.
Image For Pinterest:
Graphic ©herbs-info.com. Image source – Pixabay (PD).
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: