Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
image – Wikipedia (PD)
Most people use conventional OTC meds such as Anbesol and Orajel when they have toothache. These conventional products’ active ingredient is benzocaine, an anesthetic – however, this is known to cause allergic reactions and other side effects.
A 2006 human trial published in the Journal of Dentistry discovered that homemade clove essential oil gel works as effectively as benzocaine 20% gel for helping toothache and chronic tooth pain. 
Clove Oil’s “Double Action”
Clove essential oil has a “double action”: First it is strongly antibacterial (as well as antifungal) and the secret to its potent antibacterial effect lies on its phenolic compound content, principally eugenol.
Clove oil also acts as a painkiller and it’s interesting to note that it has a history of centuries of use for tooth and gum pain. Whole cloves were an old folk-remedy for toothache, being applied to or stuffed into the painful area of the tooth, or even chewed with the affected tooth if this is possible. Whole clove is a further option if you have neither the EO nor any other medications available. Some dentists and toothache kits still use pure eugenol for emergency treatment of toothaches and clove oil was once standard in this application!
Clove Oil Safety
Important safety notes on using clove essential oil:
1) Use clove oil only as a temporarily pain relief and not a permanent solution. You should make an appointment with a dental professional as soon as possible – however if toothache strikes “after hours” (or if you happen to find yourself “Off the Grid” / in a survival situation) clove oil may help.
2) Pure clove oil is very powerful and it could burn your skin or cause nausea if you use it full strength. Dilute with olive oil (one part clove, 2 parts olive oil). Then, do a skin test to find out if you are allergic to cloves – apply a small amount to your skin i.e. inside of the forearm and wait. If any rash appears, it would be advisable to seek an alternative.
3) Be sure to use a high quality pure essential oil.
Further reading: Read our full essential oil report to learn more about Clove Essential Oil
 The effect of clove and benzocaine versus placebo as topical anesthetics. J. Dent. (2006). https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16530911
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: