Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
There’s An Untapped Wealth Of Useful Molecules In Avocado Seeds. Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com. Photo © Shutterstock 785296315 (under license)
Most people love avocados. But the majority of people only regard the fruit’s goodness to the fleshy green portion of it. It may thus come as a surprise to you that the avocado seed is packed with more health returns than previously thought. Despite most people dismissing the seed husks as the “part to be thrown away”, studies have found that it could be the most beneficial part of avocados.
Several scientists have made discoveries regarding valuable compounds in avocado seeds. Recent research found that these usually-discarded treasures have 130 potentially valuable compounds.  Some of these have properties that are linked with combating cold sores, raising good cholesterol and fighting cancer. Heptacosane is one of the useful compounds which is found in the seeds while it is absent in the fleshy part of the fruit.
Health Benefits Of Avocado Seeds
• The seeds may help with cancer and heart conditions, among other diseases.  The results also indicated their potential use as sources of chemicals that are used in industry – for example in the production of plastics and other products.
• Avocado seeds have also been found to have properties that neutralize some microorganisms that are destructive to the human body.
• They also contain Vitamin C, calcium, and magnesium, among other compounds that can be used as supplements.
• Based on information from a 2013 study, avocado seeds can be used in treating inflammatory conditions. 
• The fiber contained in these seeds is also much more soluble than that in many other foods.
• Studies conducted on avocado seeds have found that they have health benefits such as reducing a person’s total cholesterol levels. This was concluded from the results in a test done on mice. They were also found to lower blood sugar levels in diabetic rats, and this indicates that they could have potential to explore as an anti-diabetic drug.  They may also help in reducing risk factors for heart diseases due to their reported effect of lowering blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels.
• The seeds also have properties that are antibacterial and antifungal.
How To Eat Avocado Seeds
These benefits should convince you to put avocado seeds to good use in your body the next time you have an avocado! However the hard seed is understandably difficult to eat. Don’t try just gnawing on it, if you value your teeth! It is also rather dangerous to attempt to cut – as it is slippery and also very hard. One possibility is to blend them into smoothies. You can do this by first crushing the seed in a nutcracker until it breaks into several pieces – carefully! Follow this up by grinding them into fine particles using a coffee grinder. Add to smoothies in small portions to monitor the change in taste. This is important to prevent making the smoothie too bitter – since the seed is usually quite bitter to the taste. Repeat this every time you make smoothies, and it will help you reap the rich benefits of the seed.
 ACS. “Avocado Seed Husks Could Be a Gold Mine of Medicinal and Industrial Compounds.” American Chemical Society, 27 Aug. 2017, https://www.acs.org/…/avocado-seed-husks-could-be-a-gold-mine-of-medicinal-and-industrial-compounds.html
 Dabas, Deepti, et al. “Avocado (Persea americana) seed as a source of bioactive phytochemicals.” Current pharmaceutical design 19.34 (2013): 6133-6140. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23448442/
 Henry, Leonia Ndesiamoo, Upendo Yonnah Mtaita, and Catherine Clemence Kimaro. “Nutritional efficacy of avocado seeds.” (2015). https://www.globalscienceresearchjournals.org/articles/nutritional-efficacy-of-avocado-seeds.pdf
 Lemonick, Sam. “There’s An Untapped Wealth Of Useful Molecules In Avocado Seeds.” Forbes, Forbes Magazine, 25 Aug. 2017, https://www.forbes.com/sites/samlemonick/2017/08/21/avocados-guard-an-untapped-wealth-of-useful-molecules-in-their-seeds/
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: