Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
image – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILpWk8A3UQQ
You love avocado and all the delicious food that you can make with it, but you hate how the sliced half that you store in the fridge turns brown and dry. You know it’s true. The brown part on top of the avocado flesh is actually still edible and can be scraped with a spoon, but it would have been better if there were ways to keep your avocado fresh and green even after storing.
As it happens – there are ways to prevent your avocados from turning brown! You can do this using items that you can find in your kitchen pantry. Follow these nifty tricks, and you’ll never complain about brown and dry avocado halves ever again.
• Sealable Bag. Place the avocado inside a sealable bag; but here’s the important part – suck or squeeze out the air from the bag before sealing it. This method prevents the air from coming in contact with the avocado flesh. It’s the oxygen in the air that oxidizes the enzymes found in avocado – and this is what’s responsible for the discoloration.
• Olive Oil. Brush the exposed part of the avocado with olive oil before placing it in an airtight container. The olive oil serves as a ‘barrier’ between the air and the flesh, preventing the discoloration of the avocado.
• Lemon or lime juice. Slice a lemon in half and squeeze the juice on the avocado flesh, then place it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The acid found in the lemon juice is known to inhibit oxidation.
• Onion chunks. Slice an onion into big chunks and put it in a container. Place the avocado on top of the chunks, then cover the container and store it in the fridge. You may also put some more chunks on top of the avocado to achieve better results. This method is the best one so far, and it has been proven by many avocado lovers out there.
• Water. Immersing the avocado in water is only applicable if you’ll consume it within a few hours. Otherwise, it’s not advisable to do so because you’ll end up with a soggy and discolored avocado.
Delicious Ways to Enjoy Your Avocado.
Still over it with the half-avocado thing? Instead of storing your avocados in the fridge and waiting for them to turn brown, why not try to whip up these easy dishes? 🙂
• Avocado-banana milk shake. Blend diced avocados and bananas with honey, milk, and crushed ice for a refreshing and creamy milkshake after a long, tiring day.
• Avocado-topped pancakes. Instead of the usual butter and maple syrup on top of your pancakes or toast, try sliced avocados and goat cheese for a healthier substitute.
• Avocado, bacon, and egg salad. Add avocado slices to your ordinary bacon and egg salad and pair it with whole-grain bread.
• Avocado Dip. To make the dip, blend sliced avocados, cheese, diced onion, minced garlic and jalapeño, lime, salt, and pepper. Dip crackers, carrot sticks, chips, or bread for a delicious and healthy snack.
OK, here’s the video:
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: