Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Coronary artery disease is the leading killer of men and women in Western civilization. In the US, more than half a million people die from heart disease each year and approximately three million have silent heart attacks, experiencing minimal symptoms and having no idea there is anything wrong until they are in mortal danger. 
The thing that makes the symptoms in this list subtle is you need to undergo laboratory “blood work” tests to identify them – which is why regular health checkups are needed in order to identify a possible development of heart disease at its early stage. It’s also vital to start eating healthy, be physically active and learn stress management techniques to keep your heart well.
The following are eight subtle signs of heart disease:
1. Insulin Levels: Several studies have shown that higher insulin levels are associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. 
2. Triglyceride to HDL Ratio: This is the ratio between the levels of triglyceride to HDL (good cholesterol) in your blood. Triglyceride is a type of fat found in the blood and too much of this can lead to coronary artery disease. 
4. Red Blood Cell Magnesium Levels: Magnesium deficiency can cause seizures and spasms in the arteries which can result in heart attacks. 
5. Homocysteine Levels: Homocysteine is an amino acid found in the blood which is acquired mostly from eating meat. Elevated levels of this amino acid have shown to be strongly linked to cardiovascular disease. 
6. Ferritin Levels: Ferritin is a type of protein which contains iron. Iron is essential for many physiological processes but high levels of ferritin have been known as a risk factor in the progression of coronary artery disease. 
7. Signs of Chronic Infections: A large number of studies have reported on associations of coronary heart disease and certain persistent bacterial and viral infections. 
8. Testosterone Levels: A recent study has shown that male testosterone levels play a central role in worsening lipoprotein patterns and causing greater susceptibility to heart disease. 
 Esselstyn, Caldwell B. (2008) Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease: The Revolutionary, Scientifically Proven, Nutrition-Based Cure. https://amazon.com/Prevent-Reverse-Heart-Disease-Nutrition-Based/dp/1583333002
 Johnson, J.L, et.al. (2010) Identifying pre-diabetes using fasting insulin levels. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19789156
 Da Luz, Protasio, et.al. (2008) High Ratio of Triglycerides to HDL-Cholesterol Predicts Extensive Coronary Disease. https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2664115/
 Ridker, Paul M. (2001) High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein: Potential Adjunct for Global Risk Assessment in the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease. https://circ.ahajournals.org/content/103/13/1813.full
 Cox, I.M., et.al. (1991) Red blood cell magnesium and chronic fatigue syndrome. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1672392
 Tripathi (2015) – Homocysteine: The Hidden Factor and Cardiovascular Disease (Biochem Anal Biochem, 2015). https://omicsonline.org/open-access/homocysteine-the-hidden-factor-and-cardiovascular-disease-cause-oreffect-2161-1009-1000237.pdf
 Knuiman, M.W., et.al. (2003) Serum Ferritin and Cardiovascular Disease: A 17-Year Follow-up Study in Busselton, Western Australia. https://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/158/2/144
 Danesh, J., et.al. (1997) Chronic infections and coronary heart disease: is there a link? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9259669
 Barrett-Connor, E.L. (1995) Testosterone and risk factors for cardiovascular disease in men. https://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/7556805/
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: