Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Image © eatlocalgrown.com
Did you know that raw honey contains “an ideal ratio of fructose to glucose” – which supports the liver, an organ that works overtime on its job of breaking down fats and toxins? Much of this “work” is accomplished during the sleep cycle which explains why sleep is so important to feeling refreshed. It literally allows the body to detox.
A spoonful of raw honey has a “dual action” for sleep:
1) restoring glycogen to the liver so that your brain doesn’t activate a stress response, which often occurs when glycogen is low (this could potentially pull you out of sleep.
2) Honey also assists with the release of melatonin – a hormone produced by the body that naturally helps with sleep.
A couple of things to note:
1) Be sure that you are getting real raw honey. The more processed type (if it doesn’t say “raw honey” it probably isn’t) has probably been subjected to heat treatment, filtering and so on – which destroys the beneficial nutrients. It may also even be fake.
2) We also have several other pages with great tips about better sleep:
Ok here’s the full original report about honey and sleep:
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: