Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Image – practicalprimitive.com
We discovered a great tutorial for making pine needle tea, an incredibly healthy beverage that contains 4-5 times the Vitamin C of an orange! This easy, step-by-step tutorial is all you need to make this healthy, refreshing drink. The link follows after our introduction to the topic.
An age-old custom in many indigenous cultures for its medicinal properties, drinking pine needle tea is a safe and healthy way to up your intake of Vitamins A and C.
We also learned from the tutorial that pine needle tea acts as a decongestant and immune system booster, making it a great way to alleviate cold and flu symptoms. As described in the article, pine needle tea can be consumed every day or several times a day for maximum healing benefits. Pine needle tea has a unique flavor often described as earthy.
Speaking of pine needles, we also have a page about pine essential oil— a very useful alternative treatment for arthritis, inflammation, joint and muscle aches. It is indicated to be useful for respiratory problems, stomach pain, and urinary tract infections. It is also considered a great natural remedy for cuts, wounds, boils, and blisters. Read all about the benefits of pine essential oil here www.herbs-info.com/essential-oils/pine-essential-oil.html.
THREE SAFETY NOTES – important
1) Certain pine species are toxic and should not be used. Ponderosa Pine (Pinus ponderosa), also known as the ponderosa pine, bull pine, blackjack pine, or western yellow pine contains isocupressic acid which is toxic to humans and cattle.  Australian Pine (Casuarina equisetifolia – not really a pine) is deadly to animals and toxic to humans. Yew foliage (Taxus species) is VERY poisonous  to humans.
2) All pine needle teas, supplements and essential oils (including juniper berry) should be avoided during pregnant and by nursing mothers.
3) Don’t use christmas trees: Pine needles from a Christmas tree should NOT be used to make tea: The reason for this is that Christmas trees are often treated with chemicals in order to prevent the needles from dropping onto the carpet – and these may well be harmful for your health.
Ok here’s the link to the full tutorial: https://practicalprimitive.com/skillofthemonth/pineneedletea.html
 Stegelmeier BL, et al. (1996). The toxic and abortifacient effects of ponderosa pine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8826003
 Taxus baccata — Toxicity. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxus_baccata#Toxicity
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ Does Your Salad Contain This Vegetable?
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
★ Men's Prostate Health:
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: