Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Oranges – who doesn’t love them? Whether in whole or juice form, the orange is among the most commonly consumed fruit in the world, and that’s a good thing because this brightly colored package of goodness is just brimming with health benefits.
Here are ten of them:
1. Anti-Cancer – The vitamin C content of oranges is often touted for its anti-cancer potential, but vitamin C is not the only thing oranges have in their cancer-fighting arsenal; there are also the limonoids.
Limonoids are the bitter compounds that underlie the sour and sweet flavors of oranges. They are highly bioavailable, and research has shown that they are effective at triggering the death of human colon cancer cells.  They also show substantial action against human breast cancer cells in lab studies.  Now I’ll bet you that these compounds are broken down by the treatments packaged orange juice is subjected to – so for maximum flavonoid as well as vitamin C benefits, you want fresh squeezed!
2. Pain Killer – Hesperidin, a flavonoid found in orange juice and orange peel,  has been found to have significant analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. 
3. Anti-Hypertensive – Hesperidin has also been linked to a reduction in diastolic blood pressure after four weeks of orange juice consumption. 
4. Cholesterol Reducer – Daily consumption of at least 750 ml of orange juice has been shown to be effective in decreasing levels of low-density lipoproteins, or bad cholesterol, while increasing levels of high-density lipoproteins, or good cholesterol, resulting in an improved blood cholesterol profile. 
5. Kidney Protector – The high citrate content of orange juice is linked with its ability to reduce the risk of kidney stone formation. In addition, a comparative study has found that orange juice is more effective than lemon juice in stimulating the excretion of urinary oxalates, making it a superior dietary addition for preventing kidney stones. 
6. Heart Health – A study has shown that men and women whose blood ascorbic acid concentration levels are in the top quintile have a significantly lower risk of death from ischemic heart disease and cardiovascular disease compared to those whose ascorbic acid levels are in the lowest quintile.  Oranges are well known to be excellent dietary sources of ascorbic acid.
7. Stroke Prevention – The abundance of vitamin C in oranges is also useful for lowering the risk of stroke, especially among men with high blood pressure and excessive weight. 
8. Arthritis Prevention – Low intake of vitamin C is associated with a threefold increase in the risk of developing inflammatory polyarthritis.  This risk can be reduced by eating oranges every day.
9. Optimal Fetal Development – Orange juice is an excellent source of folate,  which, when added to a pregnant woman’s diet, is known to decrease her child’s risk of developing neural tube defects. 
10. Diabetes Management – According to a study published by the New England Journal of Medicine, high fiber intake is beneficial for diabetics because it lowers blood lipid levels, reduces hyperinsulinemia, and improves control of blood sugar.  Oranges are rich sources of dietary fiber.
Notes: Despite their name, oranges are not always orange. Some varieties are green. That does not detract from their health benefits.
The pulp and juice of the orange are not its only edible parts. The white membranes are likewise edible and beneficial, and so is orange zest.
Take caution, however, as pesticide residues may remain on the skin. For recipes that call for orange zest, make sure you use oranges that were organically grown.
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: