Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Top 16 Edible Plants You Can Grow Indoors. Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com. Photo © Adobe Stock 10517173 (under license).
Micro gardening is all the rage and for many very good reasons! We discovered an amazing page listing 16 of the best edible plants that you can grow indoors. It is a true “mega page” with tons of useful tips – and it definitely raises the bar, so we thought it worth sharing. The link is after our commentary.
Many people have been discouraged from growing their own food because they think they will need a house in the country or an allotment garden – however it’s amazing what you can grow with a nice windowsill or even some “vertical gardening” techniques.
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to consider:
1) It’s the most local produce you can possibly have. Using local produce reduces resource consumption i.e. packaging and fuel use.
2) You get to control what goes into the plants and you can choose non-GMO heirloom varieties. (Here is an amazing List of 100+ Suppliers of Heirloom Seeds.) What better way to be sure of the purity of your ingredients?
3) You can go for “ultimate freshness” by picking what you need there and then!
4) You can grow some really interesting plants because the inside of your home most likely stays frost free – like for example dwarf mandarin oranges – which make a lovely house plant for most of the time, with the bonus of some delicious fruit!
5) You can create your own “living herb rack” and then just harvest what you need every time you cook. Imagine the delight of having fresh herbs “on tap”…
6) You get a stylish and attractive addition to your home, which also makes a great conversation topic and will surely impress your friends when you have them over for dinner. 😉
Ok, here is the link to the list of 16 best plants: https://greatist.com/health/best-plants-to-grow-indoors
ps. Here’s something else also that may be of interest: 16 Veggies You Can Re-Grow from Kitchen Scraps
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: