Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
16 Foods To Boost Testosterone And 15 Things To Avoid. Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com. Img sources – see foot of article
Testosterone levels have dropped considerably in the male population in recent decades. There seem to be a variety of causes which together have created a cumulative effect. Reduced testosterone has been linked to less physical strength, determination and motivation, lower sex drive and premature aging.
There is much action that you can take.
16 Foods To Boost Testosterone:
2. Coconut oil
3. Olive Oil – high fat diet in general but must be good fats
6. Ginger – increases luteinizing hormone, reduces oxidative stress, increase blood flow to your P
7. shellfish esp. oysters – increases ZINC
8. Vitamin D – important!
10. Cruciferous vegetables – broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, kale, cauliflower. Cruciferous veg contains indol-3-carbinol which helps block aromatase, an estrogenic compound.
11. Pomegranates – beneficial polyphenols
12. Sorghum – it’s a grain. Boosts DHT.
13. Coffee – 12% T boost from caffeine.
15. White button mushrooms
16. Probiotics / probiotic foods i.e. yogurt – lactobacillus is referenced in particular.
BONUS: Exercise – especially LIFTING WEIGHTS. Focus on compound multi joint movements using higher weights for lower reps. High intensity brief exercise – sprinting, deadlifts, pullups etc is regarded as more beneficial than endurance exercise in this regard.
16 Things To Avoid:
1. SLEEP DEPRIVATION – massive importance! 7 to 9 hours is the zone. Sleep deprivation causes dysregulation of several hormones.
2. Plastic packaged food. This is difficult to avoid – but there is good reason that this might be one of the main culprits! There have been strong scientific links between chemicals leaching from plastics into food and hormone disruption – particularly an estrogenic effect and reduction in male fertility.
3. Too Much Stress – cortisol and testosterone are inversely correlated.
4. Too much omega 6 – (get your omega 3 / omega 6 in balance)
6. Mint – shown by studies to reduce T levels.
9. Soy – the derogatory term “soy boy”, whether deliberately or accidentally I am not sure – has a strange basis in trut – because soy is estrogenic. Soy milk, tofu and other soy based foods have actually been found to be feminizing.
0. Trans fats – should be avoided for numerous health reasons.
11. Flax seeds
12. Canola oil
13. Sunflower oil
14. “Vegetable oil” – typically a highly processed industrial food product.
16. Processed foods
Info sources – Most of the info in our list came from these videos, combined with our previous research:
Infographic image sources:
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: