Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Graphic © herbshealthhapiness.com. Photo © Tang Yan Song / Shutterstock.com (under license)
Ok, let’s see how knowledgeable you are on the subject of cooking oils.
Which of the cooking oils on our list are truly healthy and which are VERY unhealthy? Which should you cook with, which should you put on the salad, and which should you just avoid? Do you know? Some of these listed below (but not all) have even been found to cause immediate heart attacks after meals (from hospital surveys of heart attack patients) because they cause such massive inflammation in your body…
“Vegetable oil” (generic)
Hemp seed oil
Flax seed oil
Ok, make a mental note of which ones you would skip.
1. Low temperature healthy (but don’t cook with): Hemp, flax, and olive are good at lower temperatures (i.e. for salad dressing) but not very well suited to high-temperature use (i.e. for frying) because the heat degrades the nutrients in them and generates toxic byproducts.
2. The rest: Now, Let’s take a look at which are the BEST and which are the WORST oils, and why… (this is a brilliant, eye-opening health tutorial):
The page linked above shows you everything you need to know about healthy vs unhealthy oils. It’s more important than ever to know what you are eating. From now on, start asking questions about your food: What is it, actually? Where did it come from? Is this food helping or harming my body?
Please share this post with your friends and family to help protect their health.
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: