Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Graphic: © herbs-info.com. Image sources – see foot of article.
Did you know that up to 1 in 3 adults are affected by high blood pressure (also known as hypertension)?  This condition has been shown to increase the risk of kidney disease, stroke, and heart disease. Luckily, you can lower blood pressure and promote your overall wellbeing through lifestyle modifications and dietary changes.
1. Low-Fat Milk (Skim Milk): The American Heart Association notes that the low-fat content and high levels of calcium in skim milk/yogurt are important dietary element for managing high blood pressure. 
2. Spinach: Leafy greens such as spinach and collard greens are rich in potassium, which helps control hypertension. 
3. Sunflower Seeds: Some studies show that a handful of sunflowers seeds could lower your blood pressure thanks to their magnesium content and their ability to inhibit an enzyme that constricts blood vessels. 
4. Dark Chocolate: Looking for a reason to enjoy a delicious bar of chocolate? Research suggests that dark chocolate lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension. 
5. Soybeans: An article from the American College of Cardiology claims that “Eating foods that contain isoflavones – a key compound in soy milk, tofu, green tea, and even peanuts – every day may help young adults lower their blood pressure.” 
6. Bananas: Bananas contain 422 milligrams of potassium – and according to the American Heart Association, the mineral helps manage high blood pressure. 
7. Baked Potatoes: Baked potatoes contain potassium and magnesium – both of which promote healthy blood flow. 
Please note that this content should never be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinicians.
 About High Blood Pressure https://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/faqs.htm.
 Yogurt may protect women from developing high blood pressure https://newsroom.heart.org/news/yogurt-may-protect-women-from-developing-high-blood-pressure.
 How Potassium Can Help Control High Blood Pressure https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/high-blood-pressure/changes-you-can-make-to-manage-high-blood-pressure/how-potassium-can-help-control-high-blood-pressure.
 Richmond K. et al. 2012. Markers of cardiovascular risk in postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes are improved by the daily consumption of almonds or sunflower kernels: a feeding study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24959542.
 Habitual chocolate consumption and risk of cardiovascular disease among healthy men and women https://heart.bmj.com/content/101/16/1279.
 Compound in soy products may help lower blood pressure https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120326113715.htm.
 FoodData Central Search Results https://fdc.nal.usda.gov/fdc-app.html#/.
 Weaver, C. 2013. Potassium and Health (2013) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3650509/.
Image For Pinterest:
Graphic ©herbs-info.com. Image sources – see foot of article.
Milk – https://pixabay.com/en/glass-milk-white-cow-s-milk-pour-a-1587258/
Spinach – https://pixabay.com/en/spinach-healthy-green-dieting-1427360/
Sunflower Seeds – https://pixabay.com/en/sunflower-seeds-shell-cores-food-537651/
Dark Chocolate – https://pixabay.com/en/chocolate-dark-coffee-confiserie-183543/
Soybeans – https://pixabay.com/en/soya-beans-soy-bean-legume-green-83087/
Banana – https://pixabay.com/en/banana-minimum-fruit-tropical-2449019/
Baked Potato – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:BakedPotatoWithButter.jpg
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: