Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
image – pixabay (PD)
Many people (and even restaurants) claim that egg whites are the healthiest part of the egg, thereby tossing out the egg yolk. They believe that the egg yolk contains all the bad cholesterol that’s harmful to you.
It’s time to debunk this myth: The egg yolk is actually the healthiest part of the egg because it’s where all the nutrient density is highest.  The egg whites contain plenty of protein, but not as much as the yolk does. These are some of the nutrients that you get whenever you eat a whole boiled egg:
1. Folate. It’s a B vitamin that is essential to fuel growth especially during pregnancy, infancy, and adolescence. 
2. Vitamin A. It helps maintain healthy skin, teeth, bone, and skin. It also promotes good vision, especially in low light. 
3. Vitamin B5. The intake of vitamin B5 has been known to rapidly heal wounds and scar tissues. 
4. Phosphorus. It is an essential mineral that is needed for the growth and repair of tissues and cells, and for the production of the genetic building blocks. 
5. Selenium. Selenium is necessary for reproduction, thyroid gland function, DNA production, and protection from free radical infection. 
6. Choline. In addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, choline is also necessary for the health of the cell membranes, muscle control, and memory. 
The American Heart Association has said that eating an egg everyday can absolutely be a part of your diet plan.  You can enjoy eggs any way you like – poached, hard-boiled, and soft-boiled – just remember not to overcook them, as the heat damages highly-perishable nutrients in the yolk.
Read the full report ==> Are Whole Eggs Or Egg Whites Better For You?
 Mercola, J. 2016. Are Egg Yolks Good or Bad? https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2016/02/29/egg-yolk-benefits.aspx
 Ware, M. 2016. Folate: Health Benefits and Recommended Intake. https://medicalnewstoday.com/articles/287677.php
 Vitamin A. https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002400.htm
 Vitamin B5. https://nutri-facts.org/en_US/nutrients/vitamins/b5.html
 Phosphorus. https://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/phosphorus
 Selenium. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Selenium-Consumer/
 Amidor, T. 2014. Egg Yolks: To Eat or Toss? https://health.usnews.com/health-news/blogs/eat-run/2014/05/30/egg-yolks-to-eat-or-toss
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: