Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
image source – Eden’s Garden (via Amazon)
Essential Oils As Antibiotics
The following plants and their essential oils have been found to be effective in fighting bacteria according to numerous studies:
1. Oregano. Its antibiotic properties have been proven to kill bacteria thriving in animal intestines.  Many people also report success when using oregano leaf tincture against colds and taking oregano oil capsules in cases of bacterial stomach illness.
2. Chili peppers. The phytochemicals found in chili peppers possess immune-enhancing properties that protect animals against live coccidiosis. 
3. Cinnamon. The use of cinnamon was related to antigen presentation and humoral immune response and was found to boost the immune system against bacterial infections. 
4. Turmeric. Turmeric also provides higher protective immunity against coccidiosis. 
5. Rosemary. Rosemary essential oil has been found effective in killing salmonella. 
6. Thyme. It also exhibits antibacterial properties beneficial to humans, and is found to be effective in bacterial vaginosis. 
7. Tea tree oil. It effectively clears MRSA, an infection that has become resistant to most commonly-used antibiotics. 
8. Lemongrass. Lemongrass oil also reduces MRSA when used as a component for hand gels and cleansers. 
Another potent antibiotic spice is garlic, which has been found by studies to be 100x more effective than antibiotics against food poisoning bacteria
Antibiotics And Livestock
In today’s drastically growing population, the demand for food supply is also enormously increasing. In the U.S. alone, poultry consumption has gone from 34.7 kilograms per capita to 46 kilograms per capita from the year 1990 to 2016.  With the increasing statistics, livestock farmers are also increasing their production to meet the consumers’ demands, resulting in overpopulated, unhygienic livestock farms.
Farmers have been using antibiotics on an ongoing basis to cure animal diseases, but the Centers for Disease and Control Prevention reported that the excessive/routine use of the drugs has resulted in antibiotic-resistant bacteria.  This spells bad news for us because drug-resistant microbes could cause more than 10 million deaths by the year 2050. 
Fortunately, numerous studies have been conducted by scientists to explore new alternatives for curing bacterial diseases among livestock. These studies have led to the use of essential oils – whether on their own or in combination with antibiotics – as a safer alternative in fighting numerous pathogens.
Researchers believe that essential oils weaken the cell wall of the resistant bacteria, killing the cell and allowing the antibiotic to work.  The phytochemicals found in the plants where the essential oils are derived from also provide resistance to infectious diseases and promotes tumor killing, according to Dr. Cyril Gay, senior national program leader at the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Agricultural Research Service. 
For a more detailed study of herbal antibiotics, check out this amazing book on Amazon: Herbal Antibiotics, 2nd Edition: Natural Alternatives for Treating Drug-resistant Bacteria
 Betancourt, L. et al. 2014. Effect of Origanum chemotypes on broiler intestinal bacteria. https://ps.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/10/2526.full
 Lillehoj, H. et al.2011. Effects of dietary plant-derived phytonutrients on the genome-wide profiles and coccidiosis resistance in the broiler chickens. https://bmcproc.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1753-6561-5-S4-S34
 Lee, S. et al. 2010. Effect of Dietary Curcuma, Capsicum, and Lentinus, on Enhancing Local Immunity against Eimeria acervulina Infection. https://naldc.nal.usda.gov/catalog/41928
 Mathlouthi, N. et al. 2012. Use of rosemary, oregano, and a commercial blend of essential oils in broiler chickens: in vitro antimicrobial activities and effects on growth performance. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22064737
 Sosto, F. et al. 2011. Controlled study on thymol + eugenol vaginal douche versus econazole in vaginal candidiasis and metronidazole in bacterial vaginosis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21428248
 Shukr, M. et al. 2013. Evaluation of Topical Gel Bases Formulated with Various Essential Oils for Antibacterial Activity against Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus. https://bioline.org.br/abstract?id=pr13110
 2016. Meat Consumption (Indicator). https://data.oecd.org/agroutput/meat-consumption.htm
 Antibiotic Resistance Threats in the United States, 2013. https://cdc.gov/drugresistance/threat-report-2013/pdf/ar-threats-2013-508.pdf#page=13
 Rodriguez, T. 2015. Essential Oils Might Be the New Antibiotics. https://theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/01/the-new-antibiotics-might-be-essential-oils/384247/
 Nazzaro, F. et al. 2013. Effect of Essential Oils on Pathogenic Bacteria. https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3873673/
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: