Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Graphic: © herbs-info.com. Image source – Pixabay (PD).
1. Detoxifies Stomach and Colon: Cabbage is great for the stomach, colon, and the digestive system in general. Studies show that it may help in the prevention and treatment of stomach ulcers. Luckily, cabbage juice is found in many detoxification recipes. 
2. Stimulates Immune System: Cabbage is a great source of vitamin C, which is crucial for maintaining a robust immune system.
3. Anti-Bacterial & Viral: Research has revealed that cabbage is somewhat effective in fighting bacteria strains, some of which are drug-resistant. 
4. Anti-Cancer: Research spanning over the last 30 years suggests that cabbage can play a part in cancer prevention. A compound known as sulforaphane is being associated with the ability to delay or prevent cancers, including prostate, pancreatic and esophageal cancer. 
5. Antioxidant: Cabbage is high in antioxidants which help fight the damage brought on by free radicals, which cause cell damage and inflammation 
6. Muscle Builder: Cabbage contains proteins and B vitamins required for general body and muscle growth.
7. Blood Cleanser: Cabbage is a staple in many detox concoctions for a reason. It detoxifies the body, with iron aiding in the production of red blood cells.
8. Anti-Fungal: Cabbage has anti-fungal properties. Cruciferous veggies contain the compound isothiocyanates that fights fungal infections.
9. Strengthens the Eyes: The vitamin C present in cabbage is the nutrient required to enhance eyesight.
10. Rich in Iron & Sulphur: Cabbage has sulfur-based compounds and minerals like iron – the latter of which is necessary for the creation of RBCs. 
Please note that this content should never be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinicians.
 Cheney, G. 1949. RAPID HEALING OF PEPTIC ULCERS IN PATIENTS RECEIVING FRESH CABBAGE JUICE https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1643665/.
 Hafidh, R. R. et al. 2011. Inhibition of Growth of Highly Resistant Bacterial and Fungal Pathogens by a Natural Product https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3171003/.
 Atwell, L. L. et al. 2015. Epigenetic Regulation by Sulforaphane: Opportunities for Breast and Prostate Cancer Chemoprevention https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40495-014-0002-x.
 Pizzino, G. et al. 2017. Oxidative Stress: Harms and Benefits for Human Health https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5551541/.
 Rokayya, S. et al. 2013. Cabbage (Brassica oleracea L. var. capitata) Phytochemicals with Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Potential https://journal.waocp.org/article_28350_52583657b77af22c1a222d7c5934562a.pdf.
Image For Pinterest:
Graphic ©herbs-info.com. Image source – Pixabay (PD).
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: