Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Infographic – herbshealthhappiness.com Photo sources – see foot of article
1. Seaweed: Edible seaweed can absorb and accumulate iodine from seawater. One dried sheet of the seaweed can contain 11-1,89 % of the recommended dietary intake (RDI) .
2. Cod Fish: Codfish is a low-fat fish with a delicate texture and mild flavor. Its 3 ounces (85 grams) can provide 42-66% of the daily recommended amount of iodine.
3. Yogurt: Yogurt is a good dairy source of iodine. For instance, one cup of yogurt can provide approximately 50% of the daily recommended amount.
4. Baked Potato: Potatoes are an excellent source of iodine. Just bake them before consuming them and don’t peel the skin as it contains minerals.
5. Eggs: Eggs are a lean source of protein and different minerals including iodine. Most iodine content is found in the yolk of the egg and one egg can provide 24 mcg of iodine .
6. Tuna: Tuna is an iodine-rich, low-calorie, mineral-rich source. It provides less iodine than a lean fish like codfish but still a good amount of 17 mcg per 3 ounces tuna of iodine is provided. 
7. Turkey: Turkey is a good source of vitamins and minerals including iodine. 3 ounces of baked turkey breast contains 34 μg of iodine.
8. Cranberries: Cranberries are a good source of vitamin E, vitamin K, and iodine. About 4 ounces of cranberries contain 400 mcg of iodine.
9. Strawberry: Generally, fruits are not rich in iodine but strawberries are among the few fruits that are rich in iodine. They are low in calories and 6-7 strawberries can cover almost 8% of your recommended iodine intake.
Understanding the role of iodine in the body is key, especially as it relates to thyroid health. Learn more here: 🙂
Learn more: Amazing Facts About Iodine – https://herbshealthhappiness.com/amazing-facts-about-iodine/
 Yeh, T.S., N.H. Hung, and T.C. Lin, Analysis of iodine content in seaweed by GC-ECD and estimation of iodine intake. journal of food and drug analysis, 2014. 22(2): p. 189-196. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1021949814000155
 Lipiec, E., et al., Investigation of iodine bioavailability from chicken eggs versus iodized kitchen salt with in vitro method. European Food Research and Technology, 2012. 234(5): p. 913-919. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/230701406_Investigation_of_iodine_bioavailability_from…/
 Gunnarsdottir, I., A. G. Gustavsdottir, and I. Thorsdottir, Iodine intake and status in Iceland through a period of 60 years. Food & nutrition research, 2009. 53(1): p. 1925. https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/2691155
Infographic Photo Sources:
Nori – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nori.jpg
Yogurt – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cacik-1.jpg
Cranberries – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cranberries20101210.jpg
Baked Potato – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:BakedPotatoWithButter.jpg
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: