Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
1. Antioxidants: Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants including polyphenols that protect the body from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. 
2. Anti-inflammatory: The antioxidants present in cinnamon have anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Heart Health: Cinnamon may reduce the risks of heart diseases by lowering the ‘bad’ LDL cholesterol in the body. It also reduces high blood pressure.
4. Fight diabetes: Cinnamon has blood-sugar-lowering properties. It lowers the amount of glucose that enters the bloodstream after a meal.
5. Improved Brain Function: Cinnamon improves brain function by protecting neurons, neurotransmitters, and motor function of the brain. 
6. Lower Cancer Risk: Cinnamon has been found to promote the formation of blood vessels in tumors causing cell death and reduces the growth of cancer cells.
7. Infections And Viruses: Cinnamaldehyde is one of the main active components of cinnamon that help fight different bacteria and viruses.
8. Dental Health: Cinnamon acts as a natural antibacterial mouthwash reducing the chances of tooth decay and mouth infections.
9. May Help Candida Infection: Due to antifungal and antibacterial properties, cinnamon may help to prevent Candida Albicans from spreading. 
10. Skin Health: Cinnamon improves skin health as it enhances blood circulation in the skin. It helps in acne-free skin due to its antioxidant, antifungal, and antibacterial properties.
11.Allergies: Cinnamon is rich in essential oils that help cure allergies.
12. Sweetener For Recipes: Cinnamon can be used as a sweetener in recipes in place of sugar. It has less impact on blood sugar level which makes it a great choice for diabetic patients.
13. Food Preservative: Foods that contain cinnamon last longer than non-cinnamon foods because it has antifungal properties, making it a natural preservative.
20 Weird Uses And Benefits Of Cinnamon: https://herbshealthhappiness.com/20-weird-uses-and-benefits-of-cinnamon/
 Xu, T., et al., Structure, physical and antioxidant properties of chitosan-gum arabic edible films incorporated with cinnamon essential oil. International journal of biological macromolecules, 2019. 134: p. 230-236. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/332759357…/
 Couturier, K., et al., Cinnamon intake alleviates the combined effects of dietary-induced insulin resistance and acute stress on brain mitochondria. The Journal of nutritional biochemistry, 2016. 28: p. 183-190. https://europepmc.org/article/MED/26878796
 Banu, S.F., et al., Effects of patchouli and cinnamon essential oils on biofilm and hyphae formation by Candida species. Journal de Mycologie Médicale, 2018. 28(2): p. 332-339. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1156523317303785
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: