Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com. Background images – Shutterstock (under license), Pixabay (PD)
1. Canned Tomatoes: The metal cans used for canned food are typically lined with a layer of plastic to prevent the metals interacting with the food – however the plastics used for the lining often contain BPA, which is a chemical notoriously linked to a whole list of serious health problems. These problems include neurological effects, endocrine disruption, increased chance of being diagnosed with breast and prostate cancer, reproductive abnormalities, heart disease, diabetes and more! Consumer Reports’ testing found that just two servings of tinned food caused BPA exposure in children that was in excess of the amount considered safe.
This effect is higher in canned tomatoes than in other foods. The reason? Tomatoes are quite acidic, which results in greater leaching of the BPA into the food. Thus the amount of BPA contamination in canned tomatoes is higher than that of other foods. It is advised to avoid canned tomatoes and to either seek brands that use glass jars (this is one of the reasons pasta sauces are often found in glass jars!) or consume fresh fruit and veg.  Plenty of choice there as many tomato-based food products such as pasta sauces are now presented in glass jars.
2. Processed Meat Products: Processed meats such as bacon, hot dogs, and canned meat are generally regarded as bad for health as they have now been established as known carcinogens. This is “official”!
3. Margarine: Margarine is a highly processed product that typically contains what are now regarded as ‘unhealthy fats’ and has been linked to an increased risk of heart disease.
4. Unfermented Soy Products: Soy contains the isoflavones genistein and daidzein that may influence levels of active estrogens. It can disturb hormone production, thus causing potentially reducing male fertility and increasing women’s risk of breast cancer. 
5. Microwave Popcorn: Microwave popcorn has been linked with “popcorn lung”, a disease that is caused by inhaling a large amount of the chemical diacetyl, an additive that is used as an aromatic agent. 
6. Non-organic Grapefruit: The Pesticide Action Network has publish a “Dirty Dozen” list of the non-organic fruit and vegetables which have the highest levels of pesticide residues. Grapefruit tops the list, with 97% of produce tested containing not just one but multiple pesticide residues.  The ‘Dirty Dozen” are the produce items most recommended to choose organic, if you only have the budget to support a limited purchase of organic produce.
7. Table Salt: A high intake of table salt can increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke. If you have congestive heart failure, extra salt can lead to fluid retention that can cause shortness of breath.
8. Vegetable Oil: Unsaturated fats found in processed “vegetable oil” tend to oxidize, which can trigger inflammation in the body. Vegetable oil has also been linked to increased arterial plaque. Substitute with coconut oil for cooking and a good quality olive oil for salad use.
9. Artificial Sweeteners: Artificial sweeteners can cause weight gain, brain tumors, bladder cancer, and other health hazards. Some carcinogenic effects on human health have also been reported. 
6 Types Of Cooking Oil To NEVER Eat: https://herbshealthhappiness.com/6-types-of-cooking-oil-to-never-eat/
11 Cancer Causing Foods You Should Never Put In Your Mouth Again: https://herbshealthhappiness.com/11-cancer-causing-foods-you-should-never-put-in-your-mouth-again/
 Mercola. 9 Foods You Should Never Attempt to Eat. https://www.organicconsumers.org/news/9-foods-you-should-never-attempt-eat
 The Impacts of Genistein and Daidzein on Estrogen Conjugations in Human Breast Cancer Cells: A Targeted Metabolomics Approach (2017) https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2017.00699/full
 Brass, D.M. and S.M. Palmer, Models of toxicity of diacetyl and alternative diones. Toxicology, 2017. 388: p. 15-20. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0300483X17300574
 The Dirty Dozen and Clean Fifteen. Pesticide Action Network (2017). https://www.pan-uk.org/dirty-dozen-and-clean-fifteen/
 Tandel, K.R., Sugar substitutes: Health controversy over perceived benefits. J Pharmacol Pharmacother, 2011. 2(4): p. 236-43. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22025850/
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: