Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
In the United States, glyphosate was deemed safe for public use in 1974 and since then has been applied on crops by farmers. The most popular product that contains glyphosate as a main ingredient is Roundup, a product made by Monsanto. It is marketed not only towards farmers, but also heavily promoted towards people who have gardens at home. However, glyphosate, may not be as safe as the marketing claims suggest. Different studies have actually linked this herbicide to cancer and other health problems. 
According to a 2013 study published by Thongprakaisang, et. al., glyphosate caused the growth of breast cancer cells in humans. Glyphosate was found to be an “endocrine-disruptor”, meaning it has detrimental effects on the body’s hormones, specifically on estrogen. High levels of estrogen is known to cause hormone-dependent breast cancer, where in breast cancer cells multiply and spread in the presence of estrogen. 
According to an FDA- registered laboratory, popular American food contained worryingly high levels of glyphosate. Recent evidence suggests that glyphosate can pose a threat to human health at very low levels of 0.1 parts per billion (ppb). The laboratory found that popular snacks sold in most supermarkets had glyphosate levels between 289.47 and 1,125.3 ppb. 
Other countries all over the world, specifically the European Union, are more strict regarding glyphosate exposure – with the “safe” limit placed at 0.3 mg per kilogram of body weight per day compared to the US 1.75 mg/kg/bw/day. Here are the values of glyphosate content reported by the laboratory:
General Mills products:
– Original Cheerios: 1125.3 ppb
– Honey Nut Cheerios: 670.2 ppb
– Wheaties: 31.2 ppb
– Trix: 9.9 ppb
– Annie’s cookies: 55.13 ppb
– Cornflakes: 78.9 ppb
– Raisin Bran: 82.9 ppb
– Organic Promise: 24.9 ppb
– Special K: 74.6 ppb
– Frosted Flakes: 72.8 ppb
– Original Cheez-It: 24.6 ppb
– Whole grain Cheez-It: 36.25 ppb
– Kashi cookies: 275.58 ppb
– Ritz crackers: 270.24 ppb
– Triscuit: 89.68 ppb
– Original Oreo: 289.47 ppb
– Oreo Double Stuf Chocolate: 140.90 ppb
– Oreo Double Stuf Golden: 215.40 ppb
– Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Chips: 812.53 ppb
– Lay’s Kettle Cooked chips: 452.71 ppb
– Doritos Cool Ranch: 481.27 ppb
– Original Fritos: 174.71 ppb
Campbell Soup Company products:
– Goldfish crackers original: 18.40 ppb
– Goldfish crackers colors: 8.02 ppb
– Goldfish crackers whole grain: 24.58 ppb
– Little Debbie’s Oatmeal Crème Pies: 264.28 ppb
– Lucy’s gluten-free Oatmeal Cookies: 452.44 ppb
– Whole Foods 365 Organic Golden Round Crackers: 119.12 ppb
– Back to Nature Crispy Cheddar Crackers: 372.22 ppb
As you can see, all these values are well-above 0.1 ppb of glyphosate. You may even have several of these snacks inside your pantry right now. However, don’t assume that other brands are necessarily “clean”. In general, it is to be expected that non-organic products contain traces of pesticides/herbicides.
Remember, these are real results of an actual study by a laboratory – Anresco Laboratories founded in 1943 to ensure food quality.
Because of the demand for low-cost food, many corners have been cut in terms of food production – often in the name of safety. Instead of purchasing these snacks, opt for organic fruits and vegetables instead.
 National Pesticide Information Center. Glyphosate. https://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/glyphogen.html
 Thongprakaisang, S., et. al. (2013). Glyphosate induces human breast cancer cells growth via estrogen receptors. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23756170
 Food Democracy Now! (2016). Glyphosate: Unsafe on Any Plate. https://s3.amazonaws.com/media.fooddemocracynow.org/images/FDN_Glyphosate_FoodTesting_Report_p2016.pdf
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: