Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com. Background photo – Pixabay (PD).
Coffee is one of the most popular beverages in the world – and it’s easy to see why. It excites our taste buds and gives us the much-needed energy boost to make it through the day. However, there’s more to that luscious mug than meets the eye (or tongue). Coffee (not necessarily the sugar or creamer, though) is in fact loaded with beneficial nutrients and antioxidants that do more than keep you alert…
7 Benefits of Coffee Backed by Science
1. Boost Metabolism: Most fat-burning supplements in the market contain caffeine – and for a good reason. The substance has been scientifically demonstrated to boost your metabolic rate and help with weight loss. 
2. Protect Liver: Liver cirrhosis is a serious condition in which healthy tissue in the liver is replaced by scar tissue. Different studies in 2001, 2002, and 2006 concluded that ingredients in coffee inhibit the onset of cirrhosis. 
3. Help with Type 2 Diabetes: According to one systematic review in the JAMA medical journal, “habitual coffee consumption is associated with a substantially lower risk of type 2 diabetes.”  This hypothesis is supported by another large cohort review of 457,922 individuals in which a cup of coffee every day reduced the risk of type 2 diabetes by 7%. 
4. Mental Health: Did you know that some peer-reviewed studies claim that coffee reduces the risk of depression by 20% and suicide by 53% respectively?  Simply put, drink coffee moderately to improve your quality of life.
5. Heart Health: While caffeine increases your heart rate slightly (3-4mm/Hg), credible studies show that it doesn’t increase your risk of cardiovascular problems.  In a 2013 study of over 80,000 respondents, the researchers concluded that coffee consumption was “inversely associated with risk of CVD and stroke in general population.” 
6. Risk of Cancer: The World Health Organization notes that liver and colorectal cancer are the third and fourth leading causes of death due to cancer.  With this in mind, some studies show that ingredients in coffee lower the risk of liver cancer and colorectal cancer by 40% and 15% respectively. 
7. Fiber Intake: A study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, claims that coffee contains high amounts of dietary fiber that can help control sugar levels, cholesterol, improve bowel health. 
Please note that this content should never be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinicians.
 Normal caffeine consumption: influence on thermogenesis and daily energy expenditure in lean and post-obese human volunteers. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2912010.
 Coffee, caffeine, and the risk of liver cirrhosis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11557177.
 Does coffee protect against liver cirrhosis? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11897178.
 Coffee, cirrhosis, and transaminase enzymes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16772246.
 Coffee consumption and risk of type 2 diabetes: a systematic review. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15998896.
 Coffee, decaffeinated coffee, and tea consumption in relation to incident type 2 diabetes mellitus: a systematic review with meta-analysis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20008687.
 Coffee, caffeine, and risk of depression among women. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21949167.
 A prospective study of coffee drinking and suicide in women. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8604958.
 Coffee consumption and coronary heart disease in men and women: a prospective cohort study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16636169.
 The impact of green tea and coffee consumption on the reduced risk of stroke incidence in Japanese population: the Japan public health center-based study cohort. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23493733.
 Coffee Consumption and Risk of Liver Cancer: A Meta-Analysis https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0016508507005689.
 Caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee and tea intakes and risk of colorectal cancer in a large prospective study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22695871.
 Dietary Fiber in Brewed Coffee https://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/jf062839p.
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: