Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Image © eatlocalgrown.com
Here’s an amazing report which highlights not only the misinformation that is out there, but how it is in some cases a result of the kind of willful negligence that is created when big bucks are at stake.
The simple fact is that “Big Food” is an industrial enterprise concerned first and foremost with product sales. The actual health of the food is all to often a secondary concern and the words “natural’ and “healthy” on food packaging have been reduced to mere sales tools, with no real meaning any more.
In many cases however it is simply that science has come a long way since the original erroneous conclusions were made that led to food fads which are now known to be dangerous.
This is a great report which includes a whopping 47 references to scientific papers. So this is not just another sensationalist story.
Here are the top 5 myths that we have been led to believe:
1. Throw Away The Egg Yolks, The Most Nutritious Part of The Egg – it turns out that the yolk is the most nutritious part!
2. Everyone Should Eat a Low-Fat, High-Carb Diet… Even Diabetics – low fat diet has not been found to be a fraud, whereas carb loading leads to blood sugar spikes and has been implicated in the huge rise of type II diabetes.
3. A Calorie is a Calorie; Food Quality is Less Important – Obviously, you need much fewer calories to feel full from eggs or boiled potatoes, compared to donuts or ice cream.
4. Use Polyunsaturated Vegetable Oils For Cooking – eating a diet high Omega-6s and low in Omega-3s can contribute to inflammation in the body; the two need to be kept in balance!
5. Replace Natural Butter With Processed, Trans Fat Laden Margarine – margarine is a fake food, in reality a combination of chemicals. And did you know that scientists have now found that grass fed butter eaters have fewer heart attacks?
For the full explanation of these 5 myths, including all the links to the science and tons more advice and tips, check out the full report here:
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: