Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Top 10 Trash Found In The World’s Oceans. Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com.
In one of its “International Coastal Cleanup (ICC)” reports, the Ocean Conservancy compiled a top 10 list of litter collected in waterways and beaches around the world. 
1. Cigarette Butts (2,117,931): As a lot of trash finds its way to the oceans through sewers and drainage, it is no surprise that cigarette butts make this list. Millions of people smoke multiple cigarettes a day which are then tossed away casually. Through drainage and gutters, these cigarettes end up in the oceans.
2. Food Wrappers/Containers (1,140,222): The worst part about most of these food wrappers is that they are not bio-degradable. A rise in the fast-food industry has largely contributed to this with single-use containers being disposed of in large numbers.
3. Plastic Beverage Bottles (1,065,171): Tying into plastic food wrappers, most (if not all) plastic soda and water bottles are not bio-degradable – and their sale is increasing.
4. Plastic Bags (1,019,902): Plastic bags that are used to package food end up in the ocean, entangling the wildlife and even choking them.
5. Caps/Lids (958,893): Plastic bottle caps may not seem like a big deal but they are dangerous in their numbers. Add that to the fact that they can be easily swallowed – and the danger levels multiply.
6. Cups/Plates/Cutlery (692,767): Thumbs down to manufacturing and packaging companies using non-bio-degradable plastics. These utensils may pose a physical threat to birds and marine life.
7. Straws/ Stirrers (611,048): While they are being phased out, the impact of plastic straws on our oceans is still noticeable.
8. Glass Beverage Bottles (521,730): As high as this number looks, it does not tell the whole story. Glass bottles sink to the bottom of the ocean – where they are hard to retrieve but still pose a risk to marine life. And did you know they can take 1 million years to break down?
9. Beverage Cans (339,875): Metal beverage cans are lined with sharp edges that may pose physical harm to animals – yet they line the ocean floor.
10. Paper Bags (298,332): An often overlooked pollutant, paper bags as detrimental to the environment as much as plastics bags.
 Ocean Conservancy https://oceanconservancy.org/.
Image For Pinterest:
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: