Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Image © peterschreiber.media – fotolia.com (under license)
1. Insufficient Water Intake: Severe and frequent dehydration can lead to permanent kidney damage. It is very important to drink enough water, especially in hot and humid weather. 
2. High Sugar Consumption: High sugar levels causes the narrowing of blood vessels and blockage or clogging of vessels that results in damage to kidneys.
3. Urinary Retention: Not emptying the bladder early causes urine to flow backward into the kidneys. This backward flow can damage the kidneys.
4. Too Much Salt: A high salt intake in the diet alters the sodium balance, resulting in reduced function of the kidneys.
5. Animal Protein: Eating red meat accelerates kidney damage. People who consumed red meat have 40% more chances of developing end-stage kidney disease. 
6. Not Eating Enough: If you don’t eat enough, your body uses muscle protein as an energy source. This weakness can cause damage to the kidneys.
7. Painkillers: Prolonged use of NSAIDs (pain relievers) can damage the kidneys especially taking them when you are dehydrated or during low blood pressure.
8. Contrast Dyes: Exposure to contrast dyes during radiology can cause a rare kidney disorder known as contrast-induced nephropathy (CIN).
9. Too Much Alcohol: High consumption of alcohol can lead to disruption in normal kidney function and make them less able to filter blood. Alcohol affects the ability of kidneys to regulate electrolyte balance in the body. 
10. Lack Of Rest: Resting helps the body to recover and alleviates stress. Lack of rest can lead to changes in blood pressure which impacts kidney functions.
11. Smoking: Smoking slows down the blood flow to different organs including kidneys that damages the kidneys.
Top 10 Natural Remedies For Kidney Stones: https://herbshealthhappiness.com/top-10-natural-remedies-for-kidney-stones/
Top 10 Herbs For The Kidneys: https://www.herbs-info.com/herbs-for-kidneys.html
 Bongers, C.C., et al., Impact of acute versus prolonged exercise and dehydration on kidney function and injury. Physiological reports, 2018. 6(11): p. e13734. https://physoc.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.14814/phy2.13734
 Moorthi, R.N., C.J. Vorland, and K.M.H. Gallant, Diet and diabetic kidney disease: plant versus animal protein. Current diabetes reports, 2017. 17(3): p. 15. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11892-017-0843-x
 Pan, C.-s., et al., Alcohol use disorder tied to development of chronic kidney disease: A nationwide database analysis. PloS one, 2018. 13(9): p. e0203410. Free full text available. https://europepmc.org/article/MED/30188943
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: