Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
10 Foods that Lower Cholesterol Naturally. Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com. Photos – Pixabay (PD)
1. Garlic: Garlic is beneficial in lowering cholesterol in the body and may have benefits for those with high blood pressure. Science has suggested that it may be a helpful ingredient with regard to heart disease prevention. 
2. Avocado: Avocado is a heart-healthy food as it has no cholesterol. Polyunsaturated and monosaturated fats found in avocado may help lower blood cholesterol levels.
3. Fatty Fish: Fatty fish such as salmon, tuna, mackerel, and trout are a must for a heart-healthy diet as they are full of omega-3 fatty acids and contain good fats instead of bad fats found in other types of meat or processed oils. 
4. Oats: Oats contain a high amount of soluble fiber that lowers the low-density cholesterol or bad cholesterol from the body. They also contain soluble fibers that reduce the absorption of cholesterol into the bloodstream.
5. Red Wine: Red wine is rich in polyphenol antioxidants that lower low-density cholesterol levels (bad cholesterol). It can also raise the level of good fats to 5 to 15%.
6. Tea: Both black and green tea have been found by studies to be effective in lowering cholesterol levels. Catechins, a type of antioxidant found in tea is responsible for lowering cholesterol. 
7. Spinach: Spinach has a high amount of cholesterol-lowering fiber in it, with almost 6 grams per cup. Both frozen and fresh has the same amount of fiber and nutrient.
8. Chocolate: Chocolate significantly lowers oxidized low-density cholesterol and increases high-density cholesterol in the body. It also decreases risk factors for heart diseases.
9. Walnuts: Walnuts have high levels of omega-3 fatty acids. They lower blood cholesterol levels and lower the risk of heart complications.
10. Olive Oil: Olive oil is high in monosaturated fatty acids which help lower ‘bad’ low-density cholesterol. They also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
MORE INFO – 7 Little Known Facts About Cholesterol (And Statins) You Need To Know:
 Kwak, J.S., et al., Garlic powder intake and cardiovascular risk factors: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled clinical trials. Nutrition research and practice, 2014. 8(6): p. 644-654. https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/4252524
 Rajaram, S., et al., Walnuts and fatty fish influence different serum lipid fractions in normal to mildly hyperlipidemic individuals: a randomized controlled study. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 2009. 89(5): p. 1657S-1663S. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/89/5/1657S/4596957
 Zheng, X.-X., et al., Green tea intake lowers fasting serum total and LDL cholesterol in adults: a meta-analysis of 14 randomized controlled trials. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 2011. 94(2): p. 601-610. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/94/2/601/4597944
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: