Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
6 Reasons Dandelions Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Weed. Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com. Dandelion image – Pixabay (PD).
1. Dandelions are the First Food for Bees in Spring: In early spring when only a few flowers are blooming, dandelions are an early source of pollen and nectar for bees, butterflies, and other pollinators. These include insects, birds and other wildlife.
2. Source of Rubber: Most existing rubber production is as a result of deforestation. Dandelions are, however, emerging as another source of natural rubber1 – more specifically in their roots. Indoor farms are playing host to the engineering of dandelion growth to explore this avenue further. 
3. Roots as a Coffee Substitute: The roots of dandelions can be dried and roasted and used either as an addition to coffee, or a substitute for it altogether.
4. Has Curative Properties: For quite a number of years, dandelion plants have been used in the natural detoxification of the body – and in supporting the liver and kidney functions. Dandelions have also been used to boost appetite, improve the skin, fight hormone imbalance, heartburn, constipation, and stimulate breast milk production.
5. Soup, Salad, or Jam: From flower to root, the dandelion is edible in its entirety. Apart from coffee, dandelion (leaves) are usable in salads and pizzas. They can also be added to soups, stews, or even sauteed.
6. Root Beer: This very American drink – existing since the colonial era – has dandelion root as an ingredient. Though artificial production has become more popular, with carbonating being preferred to culturing, dandelion root is an integral part of the ingredients giving it a distinct taste.
Please note that this content should never be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinicians.
 Natural rubber from dandelions https://phys.org/news/2015-06-natural-rubber-dandelions.html.
Image For Pinterest:
Graphic ©herbs-info.com. Image source – Pixabay (PD).
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: