Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
8 Foods That Fight Stress. Graphic: © herbshealthhappiness.com. Image sources – Pixabay (PD), Pexels (PD).
Here is a quick list and chart of 8 foods that have been found by various research to provide support to the body which may help with stress.
1. Green Tea: Green tea contains the compound theanine, which has calming, anti-anxiety effects, and may increase dopamine production.  It is an easy replacement for daily beverages like tea and coffee.
2. Bananas: Not only do they taste great, but bananas are also rich in potassium, a mineral essential in maintaining low blood pressure and having the body feeling.
3. Chocolate: Chocolate, especially the dark variety, is beneficial to the body but should still be consumed in healthy doses. It suppresses the stress hormone cortisol, and its antioxidant properties relax the blood vessels, lowering the blood pressure and improving the flow of blood – not to mention that chocolate promotes the feeling of euphoria. Hence, suitable for stressful periods.
4. Salmon: The Omega-3 fatty acids which are found in Salmon, tuna, and other fatty fish, contain anti-inflammatory properties. These fight the effects of stress hormones in the body.
5. Blueberry: Blueberries have phytonutrients and antioxidants. These help fight free radicals and promote the improved production of white blood cells – promoting immunity and alleviating stress.
6. Orange: The poster child for vitamin C; oranges help reduce stress and boost the immune system, regulating cortisol and blood pressure.
7. Avocado: As people are prone to over-eating when stressed, avocado is a must-have for such a situation. Having avocado leaves one feeling satisfied, reducing the amount of food consumed when stressed.
8. Spinach: Spinach and other leafy greens are rich in magnesium, which combats stress in the body. It helps regulate cortisol and blood pressure.
Please note that this content should never be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinicians.
 Lardner, A. L. 2014. Neurobiological effects of the green tea constituent theanine and its potential role in the treatment of psychiatric and neurodegenerative disorders. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23883567.
Image For Pinterest:
Graphic ©herbs-info.com. Image sources – Pixabay (PD), Pexels (PD).
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: