Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Health Benefits Of Pumpkin Seeds. Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com. Photos – Pixabay (PD)
1. Great Source of Magnesium: Pumpkin seeds are among the best natural sources of magnesium. ½ cup of pumpkin seeds contains 92% of the daily recommended intake. Magnesium is essential for controlling blood pressure and reducing the risk of heart disease.
2. Improve Bladder Function: In a study conducted on 45 people with overactive bladders, the finding showed that pumpkin seed extracts improved the daily bladder function. 
3. Kill Parasites: Different cultures have for years used pumpkin seeds as a natural remedy for tapeworms and other similar parasites.
4. Lower Cholesterol: Pumpkin seeds contain omega-3,6 fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants. Fiber is important in lowering the cholesterol levels in the blood, leading to a healthy heart. The seeds also contain phytosterols, which lower levels of LDL cholesterol.
5. Natural Anti-Depressant: Pumpkin seeds contain L-tryptophan, a compound effective against depression.
6. Prevent Cancer: Pumpkin seed-rich diets have been attributed to a lowered risk of getting colon, prostate and lung cancer. It is said that the phytosterols that lower cholesterol protect against certain types of cancer. 
7. Prevent Osteoporosis: High magnesium content found in pumpkin seeds is attributed to higher bone density and significantly reduces the risk or onset of osteoporosis after menopause starts. They are high in zinc, whose deficiency is attributed to osteoporosis.
8. Prostate Health: Pumpkin seeds are attributed to the reduction of symptoms of overactive bladder and prostate enlargement. They are great for overall prostate health.
Please note that this content should never be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinicians.
 Nishimura, M. et al. 2014. Pumpkin Seed Oil Extracted From Cucurbita maxima Improves Urinary Disorder in Human Overactive Bladder https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032845/.
 Xanthopoulou, M. N. et al. 2009. Antioxidant and lipoxygenase inhibitory activities of pumpkin seed extracts https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0963996909000453.
Image For Pinterest:
Graphic ©herbs-info.com. Images source – Pixabay (PD)
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: