Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Image (with permission) – Everydayroots.com
Now here is a subject about which everyone and their dog seems to have their own tip for a natural remedy. Warts – those pesky things – are caused by a viral infection. They are contagious and are usually spread via broken skin. Some of the more serious types can be associated with cancers such as cervical cancer, however the more “normal” variety of warts typically occur on the hands or feet.
Out of the typical methods of treatment, topical treatments using salicylic acid are reported  to be the most successful.
However there are numerous alternative treatments / home remedies, and we have found a page listing ten of them.
I also did a little extra looking around, and found a number of additional home remedy suggestions that weren’t mentioned in the article – including some bizarre ones. As I said, warts seem to have more strange home remedy suggestions than anything else I have come across. I’m hoping that one day, the science behind these will be investigated fully.
• Duct tape – yes, really! The theory is that this (if you can get it to stay on; this may prove difficult on the sole of the foot) deprives the wart of oxygen by creating a seal, and this kills the wart. Many people vouch for this one. Here is a page with a detailed breakdown of the duct tape method. (web archive)
• A penny, taped on or rubbed on the wart (maybe it’s the copper or other metals present?)
• Super glue (can’t recommend it as I think it’s probably toxic but it might work)
• Breast milk (sounds dubious but hey, one person was absolutely convinced!)
• DIF wallpaper remover (sounds toxic and possibly even caustic, can’t recommend it)
Note that if you have genital warts or other more serious types of wart, or if you are in doubt, proper medical attention is advised. These ideas should probably be reserved for the normal / non-dangerous wart types.
Ok here is the link to the original list of 10 wart remedies / tutorial:
 Wart. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wart
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ Does Your Salad Contain This Vegetable?
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
★ Men's Prostate Health:
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: