Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Graphic: © herbs-info.com. Image source – Wikipedia (PD)
1. Used for Thousands of Years: A handy tool not only in the kitchen, the cast iron skillet should be in every household. This simple yet useful appliance has been used in some shape or form for thousands of years. This is a testament to its durability – where some are inherited for many generations.
2. No Toxic Fumes when Cooking: Cast irons are basically chemical-free so they do not emit any “harmful” chemicals when heated. This is not the case with non-stick pans – and they thus offer a great and healthier alternative.
3. Can Take High Heat: Cast iron skillets can easily be used in high heat with no worry about any damage – they are that durable.
4. Cleans Up Easy: What would be seen as many as the best reason to own one is the ease of cleaning. Food just comes right off the pan. It does not even require soap! No rigorous scrubbing needed here.
5. Non-Stick: The make-up of cast iron skillets gives them a nice sheen and makes them naturally non-stick without needing any industrial modifications. This means an easier time when cooking, cleaning, and that you can cook with significantly less oil.
6. Inexpensive: When compared to stainless steel, cast iron is less expensive. Also, their durability means that picking up one that’s second hand will probably be the same as picking up a new one!
7. Browns Food Beautifully: A main part of cooking is the experience and presentation, and cast iron makes it easier to have good outcomes in both. It browns beautifully and allows you to enjoy time in the kitchen.
8. Better Heat Distribution: Cast irons have great for thermal conductivity and therefore, every bit of food on the pan gets cooked evenly.
9. Usable as a Grill: Cast irons are highly adaptable in their use. They can be used for frying, steaming, and even grilling.
10. Usable over a Campfire: They are efficient even over a campfire. They truly are the Swiss army knife of kitchenware.
11. Cook Multiple Items at Once: With their many great properties, cast iron skillets can be used to cook multiple food items at a go – as long as those foods can be cooked together.
12. Boost Your Iron Intake: Which other cookware keeps you healthy? Cooking with cast iron can add up to 20 times your iron intake, which is great for the iron-deficient.
13. Self-Defense: You have all seen the power of the mighty cast iron skillet in popular films – and they are great for self-defense!
Image For Pinterest:
Graphic ©herbs-info.com. Image source – Wikipedia (PD)
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ Does Your Salad Contain This Vegetable?
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
★ Men's Prostate Health:
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: