Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Infographic – herbs-info.com Tea fermentation pic – Wikipedia (PD)
Coffee is great for keeping you awake, but sometimes the caffeine is too much for some people. You might have noticed that many people who embark upon a healthy lifestyle usually start drinking more tea. Tea is amazing for your health! You get an energy boost, a warm and soothing beverage that tastes pretty great – and health benefits. Continue reading to find out the health benefits of different kinds of tea.
1. Contains Antioxidants
Whenever our cells use oxygen, they start to generate free radicals. These free radicals will result in cellular damage which can lead to several diseases and even premature aging.  We need antioxidants in our bodies to help prevent this cellular damage.
2. Immune System Booster
A study was able to show that tea can boost the body’s defenses against infection and possibly disease. Tea helps the immune system attack invading bacteria, fungi, and viruses. 
3. Weight Loss Aid
Green tea is believed to be an excellent weight loss aid. One study has shown that green tea has a small and non-significant weight loss effect in overweight adults. 
4. Lowers The Blood Concentration Of LDL Cholesterol
Research has indicated that consumption of certain teas such as black tea can help reduce total LDL cholesterol in some adults. 
5. May Soothe The Digestive System
Herbal tea such as chamomile and ginger can help soothe the digestive system. In particular, chamomile is good for people with irritable bowel syndrome while ginger can help calm nausea. 
6. May Reduce The Risk Of Breast And Prostate Cancer
There has been positive evidence for risk reduction of certain cancers such as prostate, breast, ovarian, and endometrial cancers. However, the current evidence is weak and inconclusive. 
7. Less Caffeine Than Coffee
Herbal teas typically don’t have caffeine, while stronger teas like black tea have less than 50 percent of the caffeine in coffee. This allows you to freely consume tea without worrying too much about adverse effects on your nervous system. 
8. May Prevent Bone Loss
Recent animal studies have shown that green tea may actually prevent bone loss. 
The Top 8 Health Teas
1. White tea has a light and subtle flavor. Research has revealed that it has several health benefits and could aid in the reduction of colon cancer, the risk of arthritis, and wrinkles.  It only has about 1-2 percent of the amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee. Steep this tea in 175ºF water for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Green tea has a clean, sweet, and earthy flavor. According to studies, it has been linked to the prevention of breast, lung, and stomach cancer.  Green tea has one of the highest levels of antioxidants in teas and may help protect your body from UV rays, improve cholesterol levels, control body weight, and help burn fat.  Steep this tea in 175ºF water for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Oolong tea has a sweet and full-bodied flavor. Studies have shown that some of its health benefits include the chance for increased metabolism and reduction of body fat.  Steep this tea in 195ºF water for 3 minutes.
4. Black tea has a potent and sometimes bitter taste. It will reportedly help protect your skin from UV rays and could help lower blood pressure.  This tea contains more caffeine than any other type of tea but is only half the caffeine of a standard cup of coffee. Steep this tea in 195ºF to 205ºF water for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Pu’erh tea has an earthy and smooth flavor. Research has indicated that it has many health benefits and can aid in controlling blood sugar levels.  Legend has it that pu’erh tea was given as a dowry by a Chinese princess sometime in 641 AD. Steep this tea in 212ºF degree water for 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Mate tea has a strong, grassy, and slightly bitter taste. According to researches, some of its health benefits include higher bone mineral density and satiety which can help promote weight loss.  Steep this tea in 208ºF degree water for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Herbal teas come in various flavors ranging from rose, peppermint, jasmine, chamomile, and vanilla. It depends on the herbs and spices used to make the blend. Herbal teas have various health benefits depending on the tea. Chamomile is known to help with sleep and peppermint helps ease indigestion. Steep these teas in 208 degree water for 5 to 6 minutes. 
8. Rooibos tea has a licorice-like flavor with a sweet and slightly nutty taste. Studies have shown that it helps reduce stress, protects the heart, and is known for detoxifying and protecting the liver.  Steep this tea in 208ºF water for 5 to 6 minutes.
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: