Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Eat The Yolk. Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com
Here are some of the health benefits of egg yolk, as reported by the scientific studies referenced:
1. High In Vital Nutrients: Egg yolk contains a high amount of vital nutrients including vitamin A, D, E, and K. They also provide protein, folate, and omega 3. Egg yolk also has a high amount of cholesterol. A review of studies has reported that most of the egg’s nutrients are found in the yolk. 
2. Brain Development: Egg yolk is the most concentrated source of choline, which is a key part of acetylcholine-brain’s key neurotransmitters. Choline is essential for normal brain development during especially during pregnancy. 
3. Antioxidants: Egg yolks contain vitamins A, D, E and K along with omega-3 fats. Vitamin E is a well-known chain-breaking antioxidant that protects the body from oxidative stress. 
4. Improves Eyesight: Egg yolks contain the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin compounds. Lutein has been found to protect the eyes from age-related muscular weakness that results in a loss of vision. 
5. Heart Health: The yolks are also a good source of tryptophan, tyrosine and other amino acids that may help prevent heart disease.
6. Gastrointestinal Soothing: Egg yolk contains proteins (for example phosvitin) which may cause a reduction in pro-inflammatory compounds in the body.
7. Immune System Booster: Vitamin D found in the egg yolk improves the immune function. Sulfated glycoproteins, which are found in the yolk membrane, ay stimulate macrophage production. Macrophages are cells which serve an immune function, protecting the body against infections and diseases. 
8. Reduced Blood Pressure: Egg yolks contain substances from a class of compounds called peptides, which have been found by studies to have a significant beneficial effect on high blood pressure.  HBP is a widely accepted risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
 Réhault-Godbert, S., N. Guyot, and Y. Nys, The Golden Egg: Nutritional Value, Bioactivities, and Emerging Benefits for Human Health. Nutrients, 2019. 11(3). https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30909449/
 Smolders, L., et al., Natural choline from egg yolk phospholipids is more efficiently absorbed compared with choline bitartrate; outcomes of a randomized trial in healthy adults. Nutrients, 2019. 11(11): p. 2758. https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/11/11/2758#
 Nimalaratne, C. and J. Wu, Hen Egg as an Antioxidant Food Commodity: A Review. Nutrients, 2015. 7(10): p. 8274-93. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26404361/
 Koushan, K., et al., The role of lutein in eye-related disease. Nutrients, 2013. 5(5): p. 1823-39. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23698168/
 Zhang, X.-L., Roles of glycans and glycopeptides in immune system and immune-related diseases. Current medicinal chemistry, 2006. 13(10): p. 1141-1147. https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ben/cmc/2006/00000013/00000010/art00003
 Miguel, M. and A. Aleixandre, Antihypertensive peptides derived from egg proteins. The Journal of nutrition, 2006. 136(6): p. 1457-1460. https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/136/6/1457/4664308?login=true
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: