Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Graphic: © herbs-info.com. Image sources – see foot of article.
Here is a “top 16” of foods that are widely regarded to be abong the very best you could eat. How many of these are you eating?
1. Lemon and Lime: The citrus fruits are widely known for their high vitamin C content – but that’s not all they have to offer. They are rich in polyphenols (wards off weight gain) and pectin (a soluble fiber).
2. Arugula: The distinctive tasting peppery green has a high concentration of phytochemicals and fiber, and is low in fat, carbohydrates, calories, and sugar.
3. Avocado: Avocados are easily one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the plant. Aside from their content of healthy fats, they are rich in vitamins and fiber. Regular consumption of the fruit might help with cancer, cholesterol, and even hypertension.
4. Spinach: The leafy green is an excellent source of proteins, folate, vitamin C, and vitamin A.
5. Garlic: In addition to warding off mythological creatures, garlic contains bioactive compounds such as allicin that facilitate various beneficial biological effects.
6. Ginger: Ginger has been used for centuries as a remedy for improved digestive health, reduced inflammation, and help with bacterial/viral infections.
7. Broccoli: Broccoli is rich in phytonutrients, folate, vitamin C, beta-carotene, potassium, calcium, and fiber. These nutrients offer anti-oxidant properties and may help reduce the risk of some cancers, diabetes, and heart disease.
8. Watercress: Adding watercress to your salad provides a high intake of folate, which is associated with weight loss and reduced risk of certain cancers.
9. Ginseng: Hailing to traditional Chinese medicine, Ginseng is rich in gintonin and ginsenosides, two potent antioxidants.
10. Onion: It’s believed that onions significantly improve your cardiovascular health by helping with weight loss, preventing the hardening of arteries, regulating cholesterol, and increasing blood flow. Besides, the culinary staple goes in just about anything – omelets, rice, salads, pasta, tacos, burgers and soup.
11. Kale: Kale is a leafy green that contains substantial amounts of vitamin K, vitamin C, and other different nutrients.
12. Turmeric: Turmeric helps improve brain health, reduce inflammation, provide antioxidant properties thanks to its active ingredient, curcumin.
13. Tomatoes: Did you know that a tomato is technically a fruit and not a vegetable? The kitchen staple is loaded with vitamin C and potassium, among other nutrients.
14. Coconut: Coconuts are loaded with medium-chain triglycerides, which are powerful fatty acids. When made into an essential oil, it’s touted to help with constipation, eczema, back pain, lung diseases, parasites, fungal infections, warts, and psoriasis, to name a few.
15. Chia Seeds: A single ounce of chia seeds contains a large part of the recommended calcium, manganese, magnesium, and fiber intake.
16. Cherry: Cherries are rich in antioxidants, omega-3s, and have been shown to help with bodyweight, heart health and more.
Please note that this content should never be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinicians.
Image For Pinterest:
Graphic ©herbs-info.com. Image sources – see foot of article.
Avocado – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Avocado.jpeg
Lime – https://pixabay.com/en/lime-sliced-lime-fresh-citrus-sour-1269982/
Lemon – https://pixabay.com/en/sliced-lemon-lemon-slice-fruit-667554/
Spinach – https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Espinac_5nov.JPG
Broccoli – https://pixabay.com/en/appetite-broccoli-brocoli-broccolli-1239149/
Watercress – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Watercress_(2).JPG
Ginseng – https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ginsengernte_in_Walsrode.JPG
Onion – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Onion_growing_shoots.jpg
Kale – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kale-Bundle.jpg
Turmeric – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Curcuma_longa_roots.jpg
Tomato – https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bright_red_tomato_and_cross_section02.jpg
Coconut – https://pixabay.com/en/coconut-coconuts-exotic-sweet-1125/
Chia Seeds – https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Chia_Seeds_macro_1.jpg
Cherry – https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cherry_Stella444_edit.jpg
Arugula – https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:RuculaDSC7702.jpg
Garlic – https://pixabay.com/illustrations/garlic-eat-food-tuber-sharp-spice-1341268/
Ginger – https://pixabay.com/photos/ginger-the-root-of-the-pepper-1191927/
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: