Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Graphic: © herbshealthhappiness.com. Photo: Pixabay (PD).
At an age when antibiotic-resistant bacteria are spreading at an unprecedented pace, could it be the time to go back to the basics of mother nature? Some plants, such as oregano, have been shown to possess potent antibiotic properties with none on the side effects associated with their pharmaceutical counterparts. Read on as we discuss the antibiotic properties of oregano oil, and why it’s worth your attention.
Health Benefits of Oregano Oil
When concentrated into an essential oil, oregano is loaded with powerful compounds that have science-supported health benefits. The therapeutic uses are attributed to its composition of thymol and carvacrol, which are potent antifungal and antibacterial compounds. Below are some studies on the antibacterial properties of oregano oil:
⦁ According to an animal study appearing in the Journal of Toxicological Mechanisms and Methods, oregano oil significantly improved the survival rate of mice infected with the Staphylococcus aureus bacteria.  These bacteria are associated with several ailments, including skin infections and food poisoning.
⦁ Another 2012 study by Polish researchers showed that oregano oil may be effective against antibiotic-resistant bacteria such as Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. 
How to Use Oregano Oil as a Natural Antibiotic
1) Remember to consult your doctor regarding possible interaction with other medications or other health concerns
2) Obtain 100% pure organic oregano oil.
3) Take 1-2 drops, highly diluted in a glass of water
4) Alternate method – Oregano tincture can be obtained, for example Herb Pharm Oregano Spirits. Instructions for use are on the bottle. It’s very intense and you will want to wash it down immediately with a glass of water so have this already prepared!
Please note that this content should never be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinicians.
 Preuss, H. G. et al. 2005. Effects of Essential Oils and Monolaurin on Staphylococcus aureus: In Vitro and In Vivo Studies. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20021093.
 Sienkiewicz, M. et al. 2012. [The antibacterial activity of oregano essential oil (Origanum heracleoticum L.) against clinical strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa]. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23484421.
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: