Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Graphic: © herbs-info.com. Image source – Pixabay (PD).
1. Green Tea: Green tea is at the top of the list of healthy drinks thanks to its antioxidant properties. Recently, its active constituent – catechin – has been shown to slightly boost metabolism, with many testimonials and study outcomes stating that those taking green tea lose more weight than those who did not.
2. Chamomile Tea: Considered as a mild tranquilizer and sleep inducer, chamomile tea has long been used as a way to treat inflammation and manage anxiety, and to treat insomnia. Its calming effect is attributed to apigenin – a potent anitoxidant. 
3. ElderFlower Tea: This beverage has quite a history in German medicine. It boasts of both antioxidant properties, a high vitamin C content, and antiviral effects. This makes the tea great for fighting the common cold, the flu virus, and accompanying symptoms.
4. Lemon Balm: Lemon balm leaves are dried to make lemon balm tea, but it is also sold as an extract and used in aromatherapy. The herb is used in stress relief and alleviating sleeplessness. It may also act as a mild sedative. 
5. Ginger Tea: Studies have shown that ginger – and by extension, ginger tea – is a natural way to alleviate nausea and vomiting.  It is as effective as anti-nausea meds, with very few of the side effects they tag along.
6. Peppermint Tea: Peppermint has long been used in traditional medicine in helping soothe digestive issues, including bloating. It relaxes the gut and reduces intestinal spasms, along with bloating. 
Please note that this content should never be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinicians.
 Srivastava, J. K. et al. 2010. Chamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with bright future https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2995283/.
 Yoo, D. Y., Choi, J. H. et al. 2011. Effects of Melissa officinalis L. (lemon balm) extract on neurogenesis associated with serum corticosterone and GABA in the mouse dentate gyrus. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21076869.
 Lete, I., & Alluέ, J. 2016. The Effectiveness of Ginger in the Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting during Pregnancy and Chemotherapy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4818021/.
 McKay, D. L., & Blumberg, J. B. 2006. A review of the bioactivity and potential health benefits of peppermint tea (Mentha piperita L.). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16767798.
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: