Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
Amazing Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera. Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com. Image sources – see foot of article.
I’ve been researching the incredible Aloe Vera and discovering more reasons to love it than ever before. In particular, I discovered two fantastic “best of class” pages that give you an absolute wealth of useful information and inspiration:
Mike Adams “The Health Ranger” absolutely raves about Aloe Vera He calls it …“the most impressive medicinal herb that nature has ever created.” He cites the impressive qualities of the plant – giving a huge list.
• Halts growth of cancer tumors.
• Lowers high cholesterol.
• Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
• Boosts blood oxygenation.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
• Helps prevent kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns (this is one of its most famous “miraculous” uses).
• Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.
• Protects the kidneys from disease.
• Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete. [Yes!]
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
Isn’t that incredible? He then goes on to describe each of these points in detail, complete with links to the scientific research articles. His article is an absolute gold mine of Aloe Vera information – Read his full article on Aloe Vera here:
I also really enjoyed his method of “farming” the Aloe Vera, growing several plants and simply harvesting a leaf when needed, allowing the plant to continue to grow. This is really a true “close to nature” way to use resources – totally sustainable and low-impact! So I’d like to encourage you to grow your own (if possible) – for the ultimate in freshness and for the ecological factors.
Here’s another absolutely brilliant info source I found – this one is really “hands on” and describes actual ways to use Aloe Vera in great detail:
Between those two sources (and maybe a browse through Wikipedia’s Aloe Vera page), I’d say you truly have all the info you need to call yourself an Aloe Vera pro…. enjoy!
Infographic Photo Sources:
© Liliia Rudchenko, Anatolii, Joanna Wnuk – fotolia.com (under license)
Wikipedia – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Aloe_Vera.jpg
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: