Please follow us on Telegram to be sure to receive our latest posts!
10 Cool Uses For Lemons. Graphic © herbshealthhappiness.com. Lemon photo – Pexels (PD)
If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you will have noticed that we have a fair few posts about lemons – probably more than any other single topic. There’s a reason for this – it’s because the lemon is truly one of nature’s miracles, and has abundant uses that many people are not even aware of. Many people are now hip to the “lemon water in the morning” health trick, but that ain’t even the half of it! 😉 Lemons have other health benefits and a myriad of other uses around the home – from cleaning through to skin and hair care.
10 Cool Uses For Lemons:
1. Add to warm water and drink to oxidize cells in your body
2. Use for cleaning kitchens and bathrooms
3. Soothes sore throats and fights colds
4. Put peels in bottom of trash can to freshen and deodorize
5. Add peels to boiling water and leave 1hr to descale kettle
6. Use with salt to polish stainless steel
7. Make lemon water to cleanse liver and improve digestion
8. Brighten whites by adding lemon juice to laundry
9. Soak fingernails in lemon juice 1-2 minutes to lighten
10. Keep cut fruit and avocados from turning brown
Here are our other lemon posts:
Lemon Essential Oil (full-length information page including history, uses and infographic.)
How To Make A Homemade Salt & Lemon Body Scrub
5 Reasons To Drink Lemon Water In The Morning
How To Make Delicious Red Clover Lemonade
31 Amazing Uses For Lemon Peel
How To Make Your Own Super-Healthy Detox Tea
How To Grow A Lemon Tree From Seed
How To Make An Amazing “Detox Water”
Top 20 Weird But Amazing Uses For Lemon Juice
Got any other tips or great uses for lemons? Please let us know on our Facebook page or in the comments. 🙂
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
★ How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus:
★ 20 Natural Painkillers In Your Kitchen (Video):
2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
3. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
4. 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
5. The TRUTH about bread (Will surprise you!)
6. [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a "Pancreas Jumpstart"
7. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
8. The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
If you enjoyed this page: